At Trace Midstream, we are dedicated to offering midstream services focused on maximizing our customers’ business objectives and market access. Our goal is to provide high quality, safe, and timely service while respecting the environment and the communities where we work.
Trace supports oil and gas producers in their upstream development by providing integrated midstream solutions from wellhead to market. Our core capabilities include a diverse set of service offerings across multiple streams, including:
- Gas: gathering, transportation, compression, processing and treating, and dehydration
- NGL: fractionation, storage, and transportation
- Crude oil: gathering, stabilization, storage, and transportation
- Produced water: gathering and disposal
East Texas and North Louisiana Assets
Trace’s East Texas operations include natural gas gathering systems that service lean and rich natural gas production from the Haynesville, Cotton Valley, and other formations in East Texas and North Louisiana under predominately long-term fee-based agreements.
Gemini Carthage Pipeline (“GCP”)
Approximately 50 miles of 8” – 30” pipeline with approximately 1.2 Bcf/d of throughput capacity with deliveries into Enable CP and Gemini Gulf Coast Pipeline Phase I.
Over 75 miles of 4- to 12-inch infield gas gathering pipeline.
Approximately 500 GPM of treating capacity and 900 MMcf/d of dehy capacity.
Gemini Gulf Coast Pipeline (“GGCP”) – Under Construction
Phase I – Approximately 9 miles of 36” pipeline under construction with deliveries into Gulf South Carthage and Midcoast Energy.
Phase II – Planned long haul transportation project with approximately 150 miles of 36” pipeline with 1.5 Bcf/d of throughput capacity and multiple Gulf Coast deliveries.
South Texas Assets
Trace’s South Texas operations include natural gas gathering systems that service lean natural gas production from the Eagle Ford formation in South Texas under predominately long-term fee-based agreements.
- Two interconnects with NET Midstream, one interconnect with Howard Energy Partners, and one interconnect with Enterprise Products
- Approximately 280 GPM of treating capacity and 75 MMcf/d of dehy capacity